Decree on the Representation and Operation of DAMU During Summer Vacation (1 July – 31 August 2022)
An overview of administrative and technical administration staff on leave is available at the Dean's Secretariat and at the DAMU reception (Karlova 26, Prague 1).
Deputy Deans: Michal Somoš, Alice Koubová or Marek Bečka will be entrusted with representing the dean of the faculty in urgent matters during his vacation
The following will be entrusted with representing the faculty Secretary in his absence:
- in urgent economic matters, Mrs. Běla Chocová (in the event of her absence, Mrs. Hana Schreibrová),
- in urgent operational matters of the faculty, including permission to enter the building, head of technical administration, Mr. Antonín Loský .
- the faculty is accessible only on working days from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for administration, maintenance and teachers;
- students are allowed access to the study department, to the PC classroom and to the department secretariats only during the specified opening hours (see below); students are allowed access to classrooms and studios only in exceptional and justified cases after agreement with the faculty secretary and on the basis of an approved permit for entering the faculty building outside of operating hours: https://www.damu.cz/media/04_form_vstup.docx;
- administration – office hours are limited to 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.;
- study department – closed July 1 – 10, for rest of holiday the office hours are set for Mon-Thu 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., personal visit only by prior phone arrangement;
- computer room - operation on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., any closure for operational reasons will be announced; computers in the corridors of the building remain operational and available, with the exception of the computer on the 3rd floor of the Řetězová building;
- dean's office – operation is ensured during the entire summer holiday period, mail will only be handled on Tuesdays and Thursdays between Thursday 14/07/2022 and Friday 26/08/2022;
- DAMU reception (Karlova) – operation remains continuous (24/7);
- DISK Theatre – operation is governed by separate schedule announced by the theatre office;
- building Tržiště 20 – access 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Hartigovský palác reception on weekdays 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., otherwise based on permission from the Bursar);
- building Karlova – reconstruction of classroom K332;
- Middle building – installation of automatic extraction and lighting on social facilities;
- Řetězová building – reconstruction of classrooms R111, R112 and R312.
For the above reasons, it is necessary to move with caution and maximum attention in the DAMU premises, where reconstruction is taking place, in the months of July-August.
DAMU library (summer operation):
- July 1 - 31: closed;
- August 1 – September 2: open Monday and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.;
- September 5 – 30: open Monday to Thursday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., closed on Friday;
- From October 3: regular opening hours.
From September 1, 2022, normal operation of the faculty will be resumed (except the Library, as described).
Mgr. Bc. Jan Sedláček, Ph.D., faculty secretary
doc. Mgr. MgA. Karel Tománek, dean of the faculty
8. July 2022